KVS Qualifying Marks 2023 PDF Post Wise and Category Wise
KVS Qualifying Marks 2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan announced 13,404 job openings for teaching and non-teaching positions in various KV schools across the country. The recruitment process involved conducting exams for registered candidates on different dates in various states of India. The vacancies aimed to appoint qualified teachers.
KVS Qualifying Marks 2023
The exam centers for the KVS exam were open from February 7 to March 11, 2023. Now, all candidates are waiting eagerly for the cut-off marks. These marks are important as they determine each candidate’s selection status. Today, we will provide complete information on the cut-off marks through this article.
The KVS qualifying marks, also known as cut-off marks, are the minimum marks required for every examinee to pass the exam. The authority recently released the answer key on February 16, 2023. Based on media reports, it is estimated that the KVS qualifying marks for 2023 will be released region-wise in the last week of March 2023 on kvsangathan.nic.in. Once released, candidates can check their cut-off marks using their login details.
Kvsangathan.nic.in Qualifying Marks 2023
|Article Name||KVS Qualifying Marks 2023|
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of exam||KVS Examination|
|Post||TGT, PGT, PRT|
|Exam Date||07 February to 11 March 2023|
|Result Date||April 2023|
You May Also Like
- KVS Admission 2023 | Class 1st, 9th, 11th Admission Application Form
- India Post GDS 2nd Merit List 2023 Link Out, Check @ Indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- CUET Application Form 2023: Registration Form, Exam Date, Application Fee, Step-by-step
KVS Cut Off Marks 2023
In order to provide a brief analysis of the cut-off marks, we have prepared a table below which shows the expected cut-off marks for each category. We have calculated these marks based on the trends from previous years.
|Category||KVS PRT Cut Off Marks 2023||KVS TGT Cut Off Marks||KVS PGT Cut Off Marks 2023|
|General||105 to110||110 to 115||95 to 100|
|OBC||100 to 105||105 to 110||90 to 95|
|SC||85 to 90||90 to 95||80 to 85|
|ST||85 to 90||90 to 95||80 to 85|
|EWS||100 to 105||105 to 110||90 to 95|
|PWD||75 to 80||80 to 85||70 to 75|
KVS Answer Key 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Samiti conducted an exam for various vacant posts such as TGT, PGT, PRT, Hindi translator, etc. from February 12 to March 1, 2023. The answer key for this exam was published by the authority on February 16, 2023, to enable candidates to evaluate their marks. Using their login details, each candidate can check the correct and incorrect answers that they have marked. Candidates were able to file objections to the answer key until the last date of February 22, 2023.
Factors Affecting KVS Qualifying Marks 2023
The authorities determine the Cut Off marks based on several factors, which we will discuss below. These factors commonly influence the KVS Cut Off marks that will be released this year:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of students taking the exam
- Number of candidates who have applied for the exam
- Number of available vacancies
- Previous year’s Cut Off trends
- Changes to the exam pattern
- Reservation criteria
To check the KVS Qualifying Marks for 2023, please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan).
- On the main page of the website, scroll down and look for the “KVS Qualifying Marks” link.
- Click on the link to open a new page.
- On the new page, you will be prompted to enter certain information.
- Enter the required information as per the instructions provided.
- After entering the details, submit the information.
- The KVS Qualifying Marks for 2023 will now be displayed on your screen in PDF format.
- You can download the PDF by clicking on the download option provided.
Make sure to check the official website regularly for any updates or changes related to the KVS Qualifying Marks.
FAQs related to KVS Qualifying Marks 2023
What is the date fixed for the release of KVS Qualifying Marks?
The expected release date for the KVS Cut Off Marks is the last week of March 2023.
What will be released KVS Cut Off Marks for General Male Category this year?
It is expected that this year’s Cut Off marks for the general male category will be around 145.
When is the KVS Final Answer Key released?
The KVS Final Answer Key was released on February 16th, 2023.
Get Results & Other Updates on WhatsApp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 3||JOIN WHATSAPP|