5388 Posts For Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023, Direct Link To Apply
Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: The RSS Board has recently released a job advertisement on June 20, seeking eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant. If you are interested in these roles, you can visit the official website mentioned below to access and download the 2023 recruitment notification.
RSMSSB has now started accepting online applications to fill 5388 vacancies for the positions of junior accountant and tehnsil revenue accountant. If you wish to apply for these positions, you can submit your applications through the official website of the board, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or rssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Get Results & Other Updates on WhatsApp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 3||JOIN WHATSAPP|
Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Starting date for submission application process: 27 June 2023
- Last date for submission application process: 26 July 2023
Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details:
- 5,190: Junior Assistant Posts,
- 198: Tehsil Revenue Accountant Posts.
Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: application fee:
For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs 600. For detailed information regarding the fee and other specifics, please refer to the comprehensive advertisement Download Here.
Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: age limit:
The candidate’s age should be between the age of 21 to 40 years old.
Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must meet certain educational requirements, which include:
1. Graduation from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
2. Intermediate examination of ICWA/Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3. Completion of a Higher Level Certificate Course of NIELIT conducted by DOEACC, under the control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
4. Possession of a Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under the National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
5. Diploma or degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications.
6. Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota, under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
As per the notification, the written exam is tentatively scheduled to take place on September 17. However, a separate notice regarding the exam schedule will be released. It is recommended that candidates regularly check the official website for updates.
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Visit the official website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: Login using your details such as Digital Identity and Password.
- Step 3: Fill up the application form and upload documents, as asked.
- Step 4: Verify the details and submit your form.
- Step 5: Download the final page and get its printout for further use.