RRC NR Recruitment 2024: Online Application For Group C & D
Railway recruitment cell release the notification and 25 vacancies. They start the recruitment process to fill vacancies with skilled candidates. The recruitment starts application from 17 January 2024 for posts of group C and group D. It is done under guide and scout quota. Out of 25 vacancies, 20 vacancies were released for group D posts, and 5 vacancies were released for group C posts. The candidates who are interested in filling out their applications for RRC NR Recruitment 2024 must know the application start date and end date.
Get Results & Other Updates on WhatsApp Channel Now. ~ Follow Now ~
|Follow Whatsapp Channel
The application link is active on the official website, https://www.rrcnr.org/, on 17 January 2024. The application link is active till 17 February 2024. Before taking part in this recruitment, it is suggested that aspirants must meet their age limit and educational qualification given below
Get Results & Other Updates on WhatsApp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1
|Whatsapp Group Link 2
|Whatsapp Group Link 3
RRC NR Recruitment 2024 notification
Northern Railways recruitment notification releases vacancies for group C and group D positions. They release vacancies under guides and scouts quota. The online application will start on the official website on 17 January 2024. The application window is still open till 17 February 2024. The online exam for Northern Railway Group C and Group D Recruitment 2024 might be carried out on 9 March 2024. Candidates can get particular statistics about Northern Railway Group C and Group D Recruitment 2024 from the legit notification.
RRC NR Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway
|Group C and Group D
|Varies according to posts
|Northern Railway Group C and Group D Recruitment 2024
RRC NR Recruitment Important dates
|Application Start Date
|17 January 2024
|Application Last Date
|17 February 2024
|RRC NR Recruitment 2024 Exam Date
|9 March 2024
|Name of the Posts
The age limit for Railway Group C Recruitment 2024 has been set from 18 to 30 years. In this recruitment, age will be calculated as of 1 July 2024. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST and reserved categories had been given relaxation in most age limits according to guidelines
|Name of the Posts
|Candidates have to have passed 10+2 or its equal exam with much less than 50% marks from a recognized board.
|For Technical Posts
|10th/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT /SCVT (OR) 10th/ SSLC and Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
|Candidate needs to have passed 10th + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) offered via NCVT OR 10th passed + ITI.
For RRC NR Recruitment 2024, the candidate must have the required documents given below
- 10th mark sheet
- ITI/ 12th mark sheet
- Scouts and Guides Certificate
- Candidate’s picture and signature
- Caste certificate
- Candidate’s mobile number and e-mail ID
- Aadhar card
How to Apply for RRC NR Recruitment 2024
How do you apply online for Northern Railway Recruitment 024? The process to apply online for RRC NR Recruitment 2024 is given below. Candidates can apply for the same online by following the step-by-step system given below.
- First of all, you need to open the official Railway internet site, https://www.rrcnr.org/
- After this, you need to click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then, you need to click on RRC NR Recruitment 2024.
- After this, you have to examine the official notification of RRC NR Recruitment 2024 carefully.
- Now, tap on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill in all of the facts requested in the application form carefully.
- Then, you have to add your required documents, photograph and signature.
- After this, the candidate has to pay the application fees according to the category.
- After filling out the application form, it must be subsequently submitted.
- At the end, you have to take a printout of the application form and hold it adequately.
In RRC NR Recruitment 2024, the application fees for general and OBC classes have been kept at Rs 500. Meanwhile, the application fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, EWS, Women, and Minorities has been set at Rs 250.
|General/ OBC/ EWS Category
|SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women and Minorities