JKBOSE Class 11th Re-evaluation Notification
Attention to all students who have appeared for the Higher Secondary Part-1 (Class 11th) Examination Session Annual (Regular) 2023! If you wish to obtain photocopies of your answer scripts or request a re-evaluation of your answer scripts, please note that the application process will be conducted online. Kindly visit the official website of JKBOSE at www.jkbose.nic.in for further details and follow the schedule provided below to submit your application:
Date of opening of link for submitting online forms of re-evaluation /Photostat copy of Answer script/s: 14-07-2023
Last date for filling forms for obtaining photo copy of Answer Scripts 23-07-2023
Date for uploading last schedule for collecting Photo copies from BOSE office. 25-07-2023
Last date for filling Re-evaluation Forms 28-07-2023
To proceed with the re-evaluation process, please note that a prescribed fee of Rs. 495/- per answer script is required. Similarly, for obtaining a photocopy of the answer script, a fee of Rs. 255/- per answer script is applicable. These fees must be deposited through online modes such as Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, and other electronic payment methods.
Get Results & Other Updates on WhatsApp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 3||JOIN WHATSAPP|
Instructions for filling of Forms for Re-evaluation /Photostat copies
Please take note of the following important instructions and guidelines regarding the re-evaluation and obtaining photocopies of answer scripts:
1. Re-evaluation Fee: The prescribed fee for re-evaluation is Rs. 495/- per answer script, while for obtaining photocopies of answer scripts, the fee is Rs. 255/- per answer script. These fees should be paid through online modes such as Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, etc.
2. Eligibility for Re-evaluation: As per standing regulations Chapter XVI section 16(i) concerning the re-evaluation of Answer Scripts, only candidates who have secured 20% or more marks assigned to the respective subject(s) will be allowed to apply for re-evaluation.
3. Collection of Photocopies of Answer Scripts: The notice for the collection of photocopies of answer scripts will be uploaded on the JKBOSE website in a phased manner. Students should strictly follow the uploaded schedule and collect their photocopies from the concerned Secrecy Sections of JKBOSE Head Office at BOSE Campus Bemina, Srinagar, and Rehari Colony, Jammu. It is mandatory to produce proof of the fee deposited while collecting the photocopies.
4. Adherence to Schedule: Students must not visit the JKBOSE office without following the designated schedule for the collection of answer scripts.
5. Regularly Check the JKBOSE Website: Applicants are advised to regularly visit the JKBOSE website for updates regarding the schedule for obtaining photocopies of answer scripts after submitting their applications.
6. Reporting Missing Roll Numbers: If a student’s roll number is missing in the last uploaded schedule, they should report the issue on the following day, along with the receipt proof, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for Jammu Division) or email@example.com (for Kashmir Division).
7. Disqualification and Exam/Paper Cancellation: Candidates with disqualification or whose exams/papers have been canceled are not eligible to apply for photocopies or re-evaluation in the respective subject(s).
Please ensure that you follow these instructions carefully to avoid any inconvenience or discrepancies in the process.
Further Details :