CBSE 10th, 12th Class Board Result 2023 Release Date: Where and How to Check
CBSE 10th, 12th Class Board Result 2023: The Class 10th and Class 12th results for 2023 are anticipated to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) soon. According to reports from local media, it is likely that the CBSE Class Board Results for 2023 will be announced next week.
While there have been no official announcements made by CBSE Board officials, students will be able to access their CBSE Board class 10 and 12 results for 2023 on the Board’s official websites at results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in once they are released.
Get Results & Other Updates on WhatsApp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 3||JOIN WHATSAPP|
Check out the websites listed below for the CBSE 10th and 12th Class board results 2023, as well as instructions for downloading the scorecard.
Where to Check the CBSE 10th, 12th Class Board Result 2023
Here are the websites where students can check the CBSE Board Result 2023:
|CBSE Official Website||cbse.gov.in|
How to Check CBSE 10 and 12 Class Board Results in 2023?
- Candidates can access the CBSE Board’s official website at results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
- Under the ‘Results’ section of the homepage, click on the ‘Secondary School Examination Class X Results 2023 Announced’ or ‘Senior School Certificate Examination Class XII Results 2023 Announced’ buttons.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will enter your Class 10th or Class 12th roll number, school number, date of birth, and admission card ID.
- The CBSE 10th or Class 12th results 2023 will appear on the screen after you click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can view and download the CBSE class 10 and 12 result 2023 and print it for future reference.
Exams for the CBSE Class 10th and 12th Board were held in 2023 from February to April. For Class 10 the exams were given from February 15 through March 21 and for Class 12 till April 5th. For the CBSE 10th and 12th exams in 2023, more over 38 lakh students registered.
16,96,770 pupils took the Class XII examinations, compared to 21,86,940 students who took the Class X exams.